With great heat comes great responsibility. Summer is just around the corner and with temperatures on the rise, it’s time to switch up and away from heavy winter products! You don’t want to be the one caught with runny eyeliner when everyone is showing off their summer glow. Check out some of these great products to change up your routine for summer!
- Derma E Fruit Smoothee Toning Mist. This tangerine-scented mist will help balance and tone skin for a radiant complexion. Give your face a spritz just before heading out the door for a healthy glow.
- dermaglow Nuvectin Anti-Aging Tinted Moisturizer. If you don’t want to go fully bare, try a tinted moisturizer! They add a hint of color to help even out skin tone while moisturizing your skin.
- If you want the coverage but you still worry about lasting power, try picking up a foundation primer to help your foundation stay longer. Apply Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer under your foundation for a smoother base and a longer lasting application.
- Derma E Lip Repair Creme. Get smooth lips so that you have a good foundation before adding colour.
- Try Eco Bella for a water resistant Mascara. This all natural mascara will give you the length you want this summer without having to worry about raccoon eyes at high noon.
- Maybelline Eye Studio’s Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner is smudge-proof and water-proof, perfect for those lazy summer days by the pool.