There is an excitement that comes with the fall weather that is difficult to put a finger on. I wonder if it is instinctive. Perhaps it is an evolutionary urge to prepare for winter. I feel the need to get a lot of work done before the snow flies!
If, like me, you have recently been compelled to rake leaves, till the garden in preparation for its winter sleep, or even chop up a massive amount of vegetables for soup or to be frozen, then there is a good chance that you are feeling the effects of the hard work in your sore, aching muscles this morning! Have no fear. Well.ca is here for you. Here are some of the more popular remedies.
- Voltaren is a topical gel that acts to relieve joint and muscle pain and inflammation often caused by arthritis.
- There’s nothing like a hot water bottle to help ease those aches and pains!
- If it’s your back that’s killing you, this back wrap might be just the thing to soothe your tense muscles.
- For your neck and shoulders– maybe you just need a little magic?
- If the pain is really severe, you may even want to treat it with medication– Robax Platinum gets great reviews.
Do you have any remedies to recommend? Comment on this post, tell everyone in our facebook group, or check out the forums to start a conversation about your experiences, and maybe get some good advice!