Earthy, woodsy, and uplifting, Patchouli is an antidepressant and an aphrodisiac—sensual & exotic. It's soothing performance on dry, sensitive, and chapped skin is legendary. This shave is a moisturizing formula containing highly effective natural essential oils, extracts and vitamins.
- antiseptic peppermint to cool and stimulate
- emollients olive oil and coconut oil and aloe vera for healing
- antiseptic goldenseal, also for healing
- Arnica aids circulation
- Lady's mantle is an astringent and has styptic properties
- Sage, horsetail, and orangeflower act as astringents and refreshers
- Soapwort is rich lathering, effective with acne, and like lemongrass, cleansing
- Vitamins A and E are important nutrients for healthy skin
...and the unique benefits of patchouli.
GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE...
Olive and Coconut Oils: emollient and moisturizing
Soapwort: rich, lathering herb
Lady's Mantle: astringent and styptic properties
Water, Potassium Myristate*, Sodium Myristate*, Propylene Glycol, TEA Stearate, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamins A & D, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Lecithin, Patchouli Oil, Extracts of Lime, Peppermint, Lady's Mantle, Soapwort, Horsetail, Watercress, Lemongrass, Sage, Goldenseal, Orangeflower, (and) Arnica, Hydroxyethylcellulose+, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate
*Derived from vegetable oils +Plant source
This product contains no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and was not tested on animals.
This is the best shaving cream. It's effective and gentle. No razor burn or bumps. And I love the smell of the patchouli.
I have used this shave product for many years. I was very disappointed that the local supplier does not carry it any longer. But an internet search brought me to your site and I am so pleased that you carry this product. I i will be a regular customer however this product goes a long way .... one only needs a little to do the job ... so
I will not need to reorder for sometime.