We’re so excited to announce that the Honest Company’s Organic Healing Balm is in stock now at Well.ca! This must have balm is one of their most popular items – and it’s not hard to see why. Mamas swear by it to help soothe baby’s dry, chapped, and sensitive skin, and they love that it’s made with ingredients that they can trust.
What Honest Healing Balm is made without — petroleum, mineral oil, lanolin, parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, and dyes – is just as important as what they put in — certified organic, plant-derived botanicals known to help soothe, calm, nourish and moisturize beautifully.
But it doesn’t stop there! This awesome balm is a skin care powerhouse, and there are plenty of ways to use it that go way beyond baby.
Here are 5 of our favourite ways to use the Organic Healing Balm to support your skin:
1. Spa Night: Apply Balm to your feet, hands, and cuticles before you go to bed. Tamanu oil helps balance and restore skin moisture. Wake up with skin so soft and smooth, you’ll look like you spent all day at the spa.
2. Better Brow: Smooth a tiny bit of Balm over eyebrows to keep unruly hairs tamed and in place.
3. Pucker Up: Make our must-have salve part of your beauty routine. Dab a little Balm on lips for extra moisture.
4. Gentle Giant: Free of most common allergens, trust this gentle — but powerful — Certified Organic Balm to help address even sensitive skin issues. Organic sunflower, olive, and coconut oils work with enriching shea butter to nourish and moisturize.
5. All Weather: Keep your crown calm in any climate. Warm up a pea-size dab between the palm of your hands and run it through your hair for plant-based frizz fighter on humid bad-hair days.