- Process purchase orders to all Well.ca suppliers and vendors as needed
- Ensure that all orders are placed to the supplier in under 72-hours from internal request
- Retain order confirmations from suppliers
- Follow up on any unconfirmed orders
- Ensure that orders are delivered within their guaranteed delivery window
- Follow up on any overdue shipments
- Forward all relevant information from suppliers to appropriate Well.ca team members and departments
- This can include, product changes, price changes, back orders and discontinued items
- Run inventory scripts in accordance with internal Well.ca schedule
- Offer continued support to the purchasing and receiving departments on all matters relating to supplier deliveries and returns
- Communicate any information relating to product recalls to appropriate internal team members
- Provide regular reports to the broader Well.ca team on supplier performance
- Other duties as required
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a purchasing role is an asset
- Comfortable working within strict timelines
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Reports to: Senior Manager of Supplier Performance and Procurement
The Purchasing Coordinator is responsible for daily product orders to all Well.ca suppliers. They will monitor the various reports for all stock suppliers and ensure inventory ordering is processed in a timely fashion. Additionally, they will submit daily Just In Time orders to select suppliers at regular intervals. The Purchasing Coordinator is also responsible for forwarding all relevant supplier communications to the appropriate internal teams.
- Accountable to all operational key performance metrics and goals
- Develops, implements and monitors departmental goals and objectives
- Forecasts all hiring and staffing and hiring projections across operational departments
- Continuously reviews and manages daily, weekly and monthly KPI targets for department team members
- Regularly reports and audits budgets and performance metrics, including monthly freight analysis to the senior leadership and accounting teams
- Provides insight and communication on any departure from target and goals
- Reviews production schedules and aids in the development of efficient run strategies
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives
- Reviews existing processes and makes recommendations to stakeholders for continuous improvement
- Acts as a primary point of contact between Toronto and Guelph office locations
- Provides leadership to Senior Team Leads, Team Leads and associates
- Promotes an environment of participation, empowerment and culture of ownership
- Ensures and focuses on safe work practices and assists in reporting incidents
- Works with Warehouse Administrator on scheduling of staff to include training, overtime, absences and temporary workers
- Adjusts schedules between shifts as necessary to maintain production flow
- Completes Performance Reviews with direct reports and assists with associates if needed
- Assists Warehouse Administrator to ensure payroll is entered/approved accurately
- Develops Senior Team Leads through mentoring and coaching
- Other duties as required
- Tenured background in managing key performance indicators and metrics in a warehouse environment
- Excellent leadership qualities, verbal and written communication skills, technical analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills are required
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience in a warehouse environment
- Confidence in Microsoft excel, along with strong mathematical skills are required
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to motivate a team of over 100 warehouse employees
- Ability to adjust goals and targets in a fast-pace environment
- Passion for Health & Safety
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds. Physically able to work in a production environment
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you take pride in the ownership of processes and being an agent for change? At Well.ca, we are looking for a proactive, committed, detailed-oriented, and customer-centric leader who will become a vital part of our leadership team. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Operations Manager will provide leadership and operational support to the organization.
Guelph Office - 935 B Southgate Drive, Guelph ON
Well.ca is a fast-growing, proudly Canadian company that’s passionate about our customers, our business, and the products we sell. There’s a real person behind every item we offer, every package we ship, and every interaction we have with our customers because we love sharing our passion for health and wellness.
- Develop and manage content strategies, across social networks - Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google +, Twitter and more.
- Design and create visual assets for social channels using Adobe Creative Suite as well as create and edit engaging photography and video.
- Create both written and visual content for our blog, ‘The Well’ to increase traffic to Well.ca, drive conversion and deepen relationship with our customers.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with media, influencers and bloggers. Partner with key influencers to create and amplify our unique content.
- Identify trends in social media and content and move quickly to capitalize on them. Align content and social media programs with SEO best practices.
- Analyze performance of channels, campaigns and programs on a weekly and monthly basis and consistently adjust strategy and execution to improve metrics.
- Support Well.ca PR and Media efforts on product and information requests.
- 2+ work experience in related field
- Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, PR, Communications, Journalism, Business or related field
- Content creation, including written, photography and video
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, Social Media tools and WordPress
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics to inform decisions
Social Media Manager
Well.ca, Canada’s online store for Health, Beauty, Baby and Green & Natural is looking for a new team member to lead its social media strategy. The ideal candidate is passionate about the power of social media and is creative, analytical, a self-starter and loves to make things happen! The successful candidate will significantly broaden Well.ca’s reach and engagement by sharing compelling content with the Well.ca community.
Toronto Office - 365 Bloor Street E, Toronto ON
Well.ca is a fast-growing, proudly Canadian company that’s passionate about our customers, our business, and the products we sell. There’s a real person behind every item we offer, every package we ship, and every interaction we have with our customers, because we love sharing our passion for health and wellness.
- Answer incoming customer calls quickly in a very friendly and genuine manner
- Demonstrate sensitivity, compassion, responsiveness, and creativity when answering calls to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist customers in correcting post-purchase issues
- Use Well.ca’s in-house software to communicate with customers in regards to their orders
- Handle confidential customer information in a sensitive and responsible way
- Ability to diagnose problems, identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Work closely with peers and other departments to resolve customer issues
- Contact customers on behalf of other departments as required
- When needed escalate issues to the Senior Customer Care team to ensure we are meeting customer’s particular needs
- Reports directly to the Manager of Customer Care
- Turn first time customers into loyal customers by wow-ing them with wonderful service
- Practice extreme attention to detail as this position holds responsibilities that not only affect customers, but every department at Well.ca
- High school diploma required
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to diffuse tense or difficult situations
- Adapts easily to change
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative
- Outstanding multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems in a quick and well thought out manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in multiple languages
- Post-secondary diploma/degree
Customer Care Specialist
Looking to join a one-of-a-kind, mega awesome team? Are you super-friendly with strong attention to detail? Do you love the satisfaction that comes with correcting an error or solving a problem? Are you a self starter who loves being on the front lines playing a pivotal role in creating an inviting, honest, and kind atmosphere for customers?
At Well.ca it’s our mission to provide our customers with the best service they have ever had!
Well.ca is currently looking for an energetic team player to join our growing Customer Care Team as a Customer Care Specialist. This role supports the functions and interactions of the Customer Care team as well as the departmental goals.
Please Note: The shift we are currently hiring for is Tuesday – Saturday.
- Receive supplier shipments and sort stock.
- Pick and pack orders quickly and accurately for shipment.
- Assist with monitoring and tracking warehouse inventory.
- Weigh, label, and ship orders using an automated shipping station.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Work as part of a team to encourage growth, innovation, and personal development.
- Candidate must be motivated, hard-working, passionate and detail-oriented
- A strong work ethic and the ability to perform in a team oriented atmosphere is required
- Detail oriented and the drive to initiate change is a must
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Full and Part-time Warehouse Associates
If you enjoy the reward of a fast-paced environment, as well as the pleasure of sharing a workspace with some truly magnificent individuals, then have we got a position for you!
Well.ca’s Warehouse team is certainly at the core of our company, and it is our goal to make every customer happy, one order at a time. Every Shipping Associate is empowered to ensure quality and accuracy in each order they ship, while contributing to the speed, growth, and improvement of our overall process. As part of the team, your ultimate goal will be to prove to each customer that Well.ca is dedicated to incredible service and quality.
The flexibility required to accommodate full and part-time shifts between the hours of 8am-8pm, Monday to Saturday is essential. Hours may change based on business needs.
Guelph Warehouse- 935 B Southgate Drive, Guelph ON
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your resume. Include the position you're applying for in the subject line.
Our Guelph Location:
935-B Southgate Drive, Guelph, ON. N1L 0B9
Our Toronto Location:
365 Bloor Street East Suite 1001, Toronto, ON, M4W 3L4