- Owning the aggressive revenue, margin, and SKU count targets for your categories.
- Sourcing new vendors and distributors and setting them up to do business with Well.ca.
- Working with the merchandising team to onboard new SKUs and maintain them over time.
- Managing inventory levels and proactively de-list unproductive SKUs ad vendors.
- Setting pricing for all SKUs for the category, and determining promotional pricing.
- Building weekly promotions, in conjunction with key vendors, to meet promotional targets and generate traffic and excitement to Well.ca.
- Maximizing relationships with vendors, including securing coop and rebate dollars.
- Creating insight on category/SKU performance to understand what’s working and what’s not.
- Working with the Marketing team to develop a robust promotional calendar.
- Managing OTB and inventory to maximize sales and margin opportunities.
- Related duties connected with making the category and business successful.
- Proven Buyer experience with a minimum of 3-5 years experience.
- Previous Buying experience within the Retail industry is an asset.
- Track record of success working for a top-tier retailer or brand.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A can-do self-starter who is tenacious and creative in finding ways to get things done.
- A person who is naturally curious, analytical, and innovative, and questions the status quo.
- Someone who is energetic, works hard, and is fun to work with.
- A team player who can help contribute to Well.ca’s amazing culture.
- Someone who’s already a huge Well.ca user and fan.
Are you a self-starter with a desire to achieve results in a fast paced environment? Well.ca is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Buyer to join their growing Merchandising team. The ideal candidate will be a team player with strong experience that is ready to take on any challenge.
The Buyer will own the growth and development of a specific category, including:
- Are you passionate about accounting and detail oriented?
- Do you thrive working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
- Would your friends and family use adjectives such as “friendly” or “hospitable” to describe you?
- Are you passionate about health and wellness?
- Do you dream of being part of something amazing? A bigger picture that positively affects hundreds of thousands of Canadians each year?
- Lead the accounts payable team within a nimble and rapidly growing e-commerce company.
- Manage the accounts payable process, including sorting, validating and inputting invoices into Simply Accounting or other financial software.
- Ensure timely payment of all invoices using various payment methods while benefiting from payment terms.
- Manage internal and external communication as it relates to vendor inquiries and payment issues.
- Ensure month end close is complete and accurate by reconciling vendor and company credit card accounts.
- Maintain an accurate and efficient filing system.
- Support transition from Simply Accounting to an ERP (e.g. SAP)
- Create various expense reports for management’s review.
- A relentless desire to ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and integrity of accounts payable.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in an accounts payable or a similar position.
- College or university degree in accounting or related field.
- Experience using Simply Accounting or a similar accounting software and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills and works well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively plan and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead and mentor teams.
- Self-guided and motivated learner; quick to take initiative.
- You thrive in a positive workplace environment which focuses on personal wellness.
- Personal commitment to organizational excellence; honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decisions and actions.
Senior Accounts Payable – Full-Time
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Join the team that is helping Canadians live happier and healthier lives…one order at a time! The Well.ca team has a place for you.
How will you impact the business?
- Answer incoming customer calls quickly in a very friendly and genuine manner
- Demonstrate sensitivity, compassion, responsiveness, and creativity when answering calls to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist customers in correcting post-purchase issues
- Use Well.ca’s in-house software to communicate with customers in regards to their orders
- Handle confidential customer information in a sensitive and responsible way
- Ability to diagnose problems, identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Work closely with peers and other departments to resolve customer issues
- Contact customers on behalf of other departments as required
- When needed escalate issues to the Senior Customer Care team to ensure we are meeting customer’s particular needs
- Reports directly to the Manager of Customer Care
- Turn first time customers into loyal customers by wow-ing them with wonderful service
- Practice extreme attention to detail as this position holds responsibilities that not only affect customers, but every department at Well.ca
- High school diploma required
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to diffuse tense or difficult situations
- Adapts easily to change
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative
- Outstanding multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems in a quick and well thought out manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in multiple languages
- Post-secondary diploma/degree
Full-Time Customer Care Specialist
Looking to join a one-of-a-kind, mega awesome team? Are you super-friendly with strong attention to detail? Do you love the satisfaction that comes with correcting an error or solving a problem? Are you a self starter who loves being on the front lines playing a pivotal role in creating an inviting, honest, and kind atmosphere for customers?
At Well.ca it’s our mission to provide our customers with the best service they have ever had!
Well.ca is currently looking for an energetic team player to join our growing Customer Care Team as a Customer Care Specialist. This role supports the functions and interactions of the Customer Care team as well as the departmental goals.
Please Note: The shift we are currently hiring for is:
- Plan and execute online marketing themes and initatives
- Create written communications and content for Email, Onsite, Public Relations, Award Applications and other projects
- Project manage marketing projects from start to completion working with design, analytics, buyers and other stakeholders
- Brief creative projects in project management tool
- Compile and summarize various marketing campaign reports on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Coordinate product reacquisitions from warehouse for social, PR and photo-shoots
- Organize vendor, retail and consumer events
- Other projects as required
- Superior writing skills
- 2+ Years experience in E-Commerce, Online Marketing, Email Marketing and/or Retail
- Diploma, certification or degree in business/marketing/online/digital marketing/new media/journalism/public relations
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience with digital reporting, tracking and analytics
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Enthusiastic participation in social media
- Friendly, hard-working, and passionate
- Ability to work both independently and co-operatively
- Extremely quick to learn and retain information
Are you a self-starter with a desire to achieve results in a fast paced environment? Well.ca is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is ready to take on any challenge. This position will touch all aspect of Marketing with an emphasis on customer communication and engagement.
- Formulate, analyze and evaluate inventory orders for different components of the business (promotions, new products, special buy opportunities, etc.)
- Analyze sales data to determine optimal inventory levels.
- Create and distribute various sales, inventory and promotional reports.
- Identify slow moving inventory and provide recommendations for discontinuation.
- Co-ordinate with Category Management, Marketing and Finance teams on inventory-related processes.
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Strong verbal/written communications in terms of composing reports/results
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset
- Advanced excel skills, must be comfortable using Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- A can-do self-starter who is tenacious and creative in finding ways to get things done
- Someone who is able to share key insights in a clear, concise and straight-forward fashion
- Someone who is energetic, works hard, and is fun to work with
- A team player who can help contribute to Well.ca’s amazing culture
- Someone who is already a huge Well.ca user and fan
Inventory & Promotions Coordinator
If you are looking to jump start your career by getting some amazing experience with one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Canada, then Well.ca is the place you want to be. Are you a team player who is driven by fast pace, balancing multiple projects and an ever-changing work environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and your resume. Include the position you're applying for in the subject line.
We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please advise us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Our Guelph Location:
935-B Southgate Drive, Guelph, ON. N1L 0B9
Our Toronto Location:
365 Bloor Street East Suite 1001, Toronto, ON, M4W 3L4