Adrien Gagnon Echinacea Adults
Description & Features
A complex combination of plants that help tone immune defenses and help reduce the frequency and length of colds and flus. An ideal formula for people who wish to prevent colds and flus.
- Prevents and relieves infections in the superior respiratory system such as colds and flus
- Helps fight against flus and colds
- Soothes sore throats
- Helps fight against bacterial and viral infections (tonsillitis, otitis, sinusitis…)
- Product in a liquid form and easily assimilated
- This combination’s immunomodulating properties are precious allies when preventing respiratory infections, notably when the organism is under extreme situations or stressful situations that may weaken the immune system
- Echinacea contributes to diminishing the length and the severity of colds and flus when taken when the first symptoms appear
- The liquid formula allows for a quick assimilation, ideal for people who have difficulty swallowing capsules.
- For adults who prefer liquid formulas
- For those who often catch a cold or the flu
- For those who have prolonged symptoms after catching a respiratory infections
- For those who often have complications (tonsillitis, otitis, sinusitis) after a cold.
Each ampoule contains
Echinacea [Echinacea purpurea] (root) 16:1 extract equivalent to 1000 mg of dried roots
Prunella [Prunella vulgaris](shoot and leaf). 10:1 extract equivalent to 7500 mg of dried shoots and leaves.
American Ginseng [Panax quinquefolius] (root) 35:1 extract equivalent to 1000 mg of dried roots.
Adults: Take 1-2 ampoules daily, diluted in half a glass of water or fruit juice. Take at the first sign of infection.
Precautions & adverse effects
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks or if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants, blood thinners, digoxin, if you have diabetes, an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection. Rare cases of severe allergic reactions have been known to occur. Use caution if you are allergic to plants of the Daisy family.
No Information Provided