Adrien Gagnon Energex Effervescent Powder Pink Grapefruit
10 x 6g
The effervescent Energex powder is formulated to rapidly provide a boost of energy and mental alertness throughout the entire day. Use it to enhance your intellectual performance and endurance.
- Helps in energy production.
- Helps to relieve fatigue.
- Helps to promote endurance and wakefulness.
- Helps to enhance cognitive performance.
- Provides electrolytes and antioxidants.
REASONS FOR TAKING THIS PRODUCT?
- Vitamin B12 helps the formation of red blood cells that bring oxygen throughout the body. It promotes energy metabolism and production, both physical and mental all day.
- Caffeine provides a quick boost of energy for fast efficiency. Each tube contains 100mg of caffeine, a little less than what a regular percolated coffee contains.
- With its 17 vitamins and minerals, Energex Effervescent Powder combines multivitamins and energy drink.
- One tube per day, for sustained daily energy.
- For people who have to perform at work all day.
- For people who have activities that require alertness and endurance.
- For people who want vitamins and minerals in addition to promote mental and physical performance.
Dosage: Adults: Take 1 tube daily. Mix with 500mL of water. Take with food a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Each tube (6 g) contains :Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate) : 5 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : 5 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxin HCl) : 5 mg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) : 1000 mcg
Niacinamide : 10 mg
Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) : 5 mg
Folic acid (folate) : 150 mcg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) : 500 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) : 10 mg AT
Biotin : 300 mcg
Calcium (carbonate) : 65 mg
Chromium (chloride) : 100 mcg
Copper (citrate) : 250 mcg
Magnesium (oxide) : 150 mg
Manganese (sulfate) : 1 mg
Potassium (bicarbonate) : 200 mg
Zinc (oxide) : 10 mg
Caffeine : 100 mg
- For occasional use only.
- Do not use with other potassium-containing supplements or with potassium-containing salt-substitutes.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking lithium, have high blood pressure, glaucoma, detrusor instability (overactive bladder syndrome).
- Consumption with other caffeine-containing products (e.g. medications, coffee, tea, colas, cocoa, guarana, maté) or with natural health products (e.g. bitter orange extract, synephrine, octopamine, ephedra) or other drugs (e.g. ephedrine) which increase blood pressure is not recommended.
- This product is not intended as a substitute for sleep.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) occurs.
No Information Provided
Similar Energy & Endurance
Other Adrien Gagnon Products
No reviews so far