This Feverfew and Ginger based supplement for women helps prevent and reduce the intensity of migraines.
- Helps to prevent migraine headaches.
- Helps reduce the severity and / or frequency of migraine.
- headaches and associated symptoms such as nausea and vomiting, when taken as a prophylactic.
- Ginger is used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion.
REASONS FOR TAKING THIS PRODUCT?
- Everybody already had a headache. What you feel is not explained by words. This is migraine!!
- Migraine is a debilitating disorder characterized by pulsatile headaches accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
- Ten percent of the population suffers from migraine, which degrades the quality of life.
- Feverfew is well-known in Herbal Medicine for its effectiveness against migraine by helping to reduce its severity and frequency.
- As migraines are often related to digestion, Feminex Migraine is supplemented with ginger for a double action.
Who will benefit from this product?
- For people with migraine headaches.
- For people who suffer from headaches.
- For people who suffer from migraines accompanied by vomiting and nausea.
Dosage: Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, with or after food. Reduce the dosage gradually if treatment is to be paused or discontinued.
Each capsule contains:
Feverfew [Tanacetum parthenium] (herb top) 4:1 extract equivalent to 250 mg of dried herb : 62,5 mg
Ginger [Zingiber officinale] (rhizome) 10:1 extract equivalent to 500 mg of dried rhizome : 50 mg
Use for a minimum of 4-6 weeks to see beneficial effects.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae / Compositae / Daisy family or if you are pregnant.Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 months or if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding or if you are taking blood thinners.
- Some people may experience sore mouth, mouth ulcers and/or gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Hypersensitivity (allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.