Benefits & Recommended for:
- Helps prevent complications of post-menopause such as osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease. A great source of phytoestrogens (soy, kudzu and red clover).
- This exclusive formula provides one of the best varieties of isoflavones known for their efficiency: Genistein, puerarin, daidzein, daidzin, formononetin, biochanin A.
- Helps manage remaining menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes.
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Ensure you are up-to-date on mammograms and gynaecological evaluations prior to use.
- Do not use if you currently have or previously had breast cancer and/or breast tumours or if you have a predisposition to breast cancer, as indicated by an abnormal mammogram and/or biopsy, or a family member with breast cancer.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, hormone replacement therapy (HRT) including thyroid hormone replacement therapy, if you have a history of hormonal or gynaecological disease including ovarian cancer, endometriosis, uterine fibroids or if you have a liver disorder or develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. abdominal pain, jaundice, dark urine).
- Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience breast pain, discomfort or tenderness, or if you experience a recurrence of menstruation and/or uterine spotting
Adults: Take 2 to 4 capsules daily, with a meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Use for a minimum of 6 months to see beneficial effects on bone. Consult a health care practitioner for continuous use beyond one year or if menopausal symptoms worsen.