Benefits & Recommended for:
- Helps with vein health in the legs, improving the venous tone and thereby facilitates blood circulation in the lower limbs.
- Benefits demonstrated in many clinical studies in cases of chronic venous insufficiency, characterized by:
- Varicose veins
- Heavy legs
- Curvy and unsightly veins
- This horse chestnut extract is free of esculin, a toxic compound found in other parts of the plant.
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Some people may experience headache, dizziness, gastric irritation or itchiness.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, with a meal.