Adrien Gagnon Premium Joint Support Liquid
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal bloating, constipation or indigestion.
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis and osteoarthritis of the knee
- Helps to protect against the deterioration of cartilage
- A factor in maintaining good cartilage and or joint health
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.