To whom is this product recommended?
- Anyone trying to reach its daily recommended omega-3 intake.
- Excellent for the people having difficulty swallowing big omega-3 softgels.
- Alternative for people having difficulty digesting fish oil.
Benefits & Recommended for:
- Krill is part of the crustacean family and resembles a tiny shrimp. Krill is a natural source of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids.
- Most Canadians do not eat enough fish to fulfill their daily omega-3 requirement. This product makes it easier to get the recommended daily amount.
- Omega-3s in krill oil come in a phospholipid form, which is easier to digest and to assimilate.
- Krill oil also provides astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant, offering a good protection against free radicals.
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Do not use if you are allergic to shellfish.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Adults: take 2 softgels daily, with a meal.
Similar Omega Fatty Acids
Other Adrien Gagnon Products
Dani: more than a year ago
I take anti-depressants and for some reason, whether it be the type of med or my metabolism, the daily dose of AD doesn't keep those brain zaps at bay (anyone who has ever skipped a dose of ADs or was weaned off of them knows what I mean). Beside taking more ADs which my prescription does not allow, nor do I want to increase my dose, fish oil is excellent for getting rid of these zaps pronto. I read it online and barely believed it but decided to try it. It does work beautifully which tells me that it really does serve a great purpose to the body, and in particular, with balancing my neurotransmitters. I feel 100% better since taking these and they also help my joints due to a genetic disorder which is similar to lupus. I will never be without these. Great product, great price and because it's krill, no fishy burps after.