Aleva Naturals Gentle Baby Laundry Fragrance Free
Description & Features
The Gentle Baby Laundry is formulated specifically with baby messes in mind from spit up and food mush to stained blankies and soiled clothing. With a safe, effective and high-efficiency formula, it is also free of all harsh chemicals that often irritate sensitive skin in traditional laundry products. The mild surfactants and emulsifiers derived from coconut extracts and natural baking soda, penetrate and stains and odours for a pure and powerful clean for the entire family without the use of artificial brighteners and softeners. No matter how serious and dirty a load, the 3X concentrated Gentle Baby Laundry rinses thoroughly, leaving your baby’s clothes feeling naturally soft and gentle and smelling fresh and clean. Also suitable for cloth diapers and eczema-prone skin!
- FREE OF HARSH CHEMICALS: NO SLS, SLES, parabens, phosphates, phthalate, sulfates, fragrances or dyes
- BABY-SAFE & BABY SPECIFIC: targets spit up, food mush and poop! Perfect for cloth diapers too!
- NON-TOXIC: non-irritating and non-allergenic too!
- EASY TO USE: no sticky residue left behind
- CERTIFIED VEGAN & PLANT-POWERED: mild surfactants and emulsifiers derived from coconut extracts and natural baking soda, 3X concentrated
- ECO-FRIENDLY: packaging made with recyclable materials
- Made in Canada
No Information Provided
Similar Laundry Detergent
Other Aleva Naturals Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sunghee from Good I tried many different brand natural detergent for my little one, because she has sensitive skin. I ended up with sticking with this one. This is gentle and also washes well. Only thing is I have to use more than recommended amount to really do the job.
Date published: 2020-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by KatyD from Love this This is the only baby laundry detergent that I buy, I simply love it! The bottle lasts for a long time and I love the fact that it’s fragrance free: don’t want any extra chemicals on my little one’s ski
Date published: 2021-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lili from Good quality Different from the liquid detergent we used to use. Kind like a syrup, even more concentrated. Work well. Didn't give my baby a rash, I'm happy about it.
Date published: 2020-01-14