- Certified organic under USDA organic standards
- Made with 95% or more organic, non-GMO, non-toxic ingredients
- No synthetic solvents, preservatives, dyes or perfumes
- No parabens or sulfates
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: 1,4-dioxane, chlorine, diethanolamine, formaldehyde, glycol, phosphates, phthalate, propylene glycol, optical brighteners, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate
- Readily biodegradable, safe for septic and greywater systems
- Not tested on animals
- Recyclable packaging
- Made in Canada
Ingredients: Purified Water, Potassium Carbonate, Organic Sapindus Mukorossi Extract (organic soapberry), Organic Glycerin, Organic Potassium Sunflowerate (organic sunflower oil soap) , Organic Potassium Olivate (organic olive oil soap), Xanthum Gum, Organic Aragum, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Fragrance (lavender, rosemary, sage).
May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural, Organic, Made in Canada, Non-GMO
Christina: a few months ago
I would not repurchase this detergent...in my opinion there are so many better alternatives. I like a little bit of of fragrance to linger after drying and this did not. I also noticed that a couple of dark blue/navy clothing items looked like they had oil stains...not sure if it was from the essential oils in the detergent or just unremoved grime--but either way has left me unimpressed. I guess in the future I will just use this for light coloured linens.