Alora Naturals Glucosamine & Chondroitin
A precursor to a molecule called glycosaminoglycan. Glucosamine sulfate is used in the formation and repair of cartilage. Glucosamine sulfate helps protect joint cartilage by limiting breakdown and helping to build up levels of cartilage.
Chondroitin is the most abundant glycosaminoglycan in cartilage and is responsible for the resiliency of cartilage. It is part of a protein molecule that helps give cartilage its elastic properties and has an anti-inflammatory effect, which can help to reduce the painful swelling in joints that occurs when the exposed bones in the joint rub together. Chondroitin also helps to slow the breakdown of cartilage and helps restore cartilage growth to better cushion the joints.
Recommended Adult Dose: Take 1 VegiCap, 3 times daily or as directed by a qualified health practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: None known, when taken as directed.
- High-potency combination of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, both naturally occurring in healthy joints
- Glucosamine helps repair joint tissues by stimulating cartilage production
- Chondroitin sulfate helps protect cartilage from damage and accelerates healing
- High-potency 90% pure chondroitin- one of the highest potency sources of chondroitin
- Protects against joint deterioration
- Promotes repair & resiliency of cartilage
- Anti-inflammatory effect- which reduces painful swelling in joints
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.