- Hearty recipe packed with grains and seeds
- Milled to order – always fresh
- Pancakes: Place 1 cup mix in bowl. Add 1 beaten egg, 3/4 cup milk & 1 Tbsp melted butter (optional). Stir until blended. Cook on preheated, oiled griddle until bubbles form in centre of pancakes. Turn and cook until golden on the other side. Enjoy!
- Waffles: Place 1 cup mix in bowl. Add 1 beaten egg, 3/4 cup milk & 1 Tbsp melted butter. Stir until blended. Cook on waffle iron until golden. Enjoy!
- Delicious Variations: Substitute 1/4 cup of milk with 1/4 cup of yogurt for added flavour and probiotics! Add 1 tsp of cinnamon and 1/8 tsp of vanilla or your favorite fresh or frozen blueberries, raspberries or strawberries. And for an extra treat, add a handful of chocolate chips into the mix. You will not be disappointed!