Astaxanthin is a unique carotenoid that offers exceptional protection to the cell membrane from lipid peroxidation and helps maintain ocular health. Astaxanthin Ultra is now in a vegetarian capsule for improved capsule integrity and quality control.
- Astaxanthin is a carotenoid sourced from algae
- Does not turn into a free radical itself like most antioxidants
- Supports healthy blood sugar and blood pressure
- Can reduce eye fatigue related to high screen time
- A unique antioxidant source
Adult Dosage: Take 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Vegi-Cap Amount Per Serving
- Haematococcus pluvialis extract (4 mg Astaxanthin) 40 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: mixed tocopherols (soy or corn), modified food starch, medium chain triglycerides, gum Arabic, tapioca dextrin, silicon dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, microcrystalline cellulose. Capsule: hypromellose, titanium dioxide.
STORE TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
AOR Guarantees: that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.