Breath Biotics delivers a deliciously fresh and powerful dose of the patented Streptococcus salivarius K12 probiotic. It’s based on years of research that supports the premise that “infection protection starts in the mouth.
By increasing the good bacteria present in the mouth, you can reduce bacteria that causes not only bad breath, but contributes to the formation of dental carriers. A healthy oral microflora promotes the health of teeth and gums, and strengthens your first line of defense against infections.
Breath Biotics can also help reduce the incidence of sore throat caused by pathogenic Streptococcus pyogenes.
- High dose of the patented oral probiotic strain Streptococcus salivarius K12
- Fights bacteria that cause bad breath
- Promotes a healthy oral microbiome, which acts as a first line of defense against infections.
- Naturally sweetened with a fresh minty taste
- For halitosis take 4 lozenges daily for a minimum of 3 days.
- For oral health take 1-2 lozenges daily for a minimum of 10 days.
- For the prevention of sore throat due to infection, take 5 lozenges daily for 90 days. Suck lozenge for 5 minutes, do not chew or swallow.
- Before taking the first lozenge of the day, rinse mouth with an antimicrobial mouthwash. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Active Ingredients: BLIS K12 (Streptococcus salivarius K12) 1 billion CFU
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have an immune compromised condition, are taking aminoglycoside antibiotics, or have a dairy allergy. If symptoms of ear, nose or throat infections (e.g. fever, sore throat) occur, or if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Contains no wheat, GMO's, gluten, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, eggs or shellfish. Vegetarian