Vitamin D deficiency is widespread across all population groups. Most physicians recognize that the elderly population is at risk, however it is less appreciated that children, young adults and middle age groups are also at risk. Supplementing with vitamin D can have a positive impact on the ability of the body to fight against illness, inflammatory and mood disorders; it may also benefit chronic pain, autoimmune diseases and many other health conditions.
- Vitamin D3 in a convenient liquid form for all ages
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
Serving Size: 0.2ml ADULT Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU (25 mcg)
AOR Guarantees: that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, eggs, fish or shellfish.