- Free of carcinogen ingredients and by products (IARC group 1 & 2)
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, tested by independent laboratory
- Certified eco-friendly by EcoLogo, the most recognized certification in North America
- CO2 neutral: no contribution to climate change
- Vegetable-based and biodegradable (OECD 301)
- Free of glycol ether
- Fragrance derived from natural ingredients, hypoallergenic, respect IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
- Fragrance without CMR (Carcinogens, Mutagens or toxic for Reproduction) compounds
- Not tested on animal
- Vegan product
- Septic tank safe
- Made in Canada
Similar Bathroom Cleaners
Other ATTITUDE Products
jodi: a few months ago
This is fantastic. I have switched to this from Scrubbing Bubbles and it actually cleans just as well. I also use it in the tub after I take a bath - I love a good soak and use a lot of oils and bubble bath - I spray it on and then rinse out the tub after (I know you are supposed to leave it on) and all the residue from the bath oils is gone.
Sherry: a few months ago
Update on my previous review from a month ago: we had previously been using Method's daily shower spray and, even though the EWG *does* rate that particular Method product well for safety, we were still excited about the option of using a product from a more local and less-greenwashed company. But after a few weeks we can say that, unfortunately, it just doesn't work. Our shower is a streaky mess: it was never like this with the Method cleaner, which is what we'll be switching back to now. Disappointing.
Sherry: about a year ago
We've switched this in to replace Method's daily shower cleaner, liking the idea of a less-greenwashed, more local-to-us company. We haven't used it for long yet but so far it seems reasonably effective. We didn't love the spray pump on this bottle, which was a little less comfortable to hold and use, so we've just decanted it into another one. So far, so good –– we use a few Attitude products and we generally like them (the dishwasher pellets are terrific).