Beauty & Skin Care Sun Care & Sunscreen Sun Care Sticks ATTITUDE Little Ones 100% Mineral Face Sunscreen Stick SPF30
ATTITUDE Little Ones 100% Mineral Face Sunscreen Stick SPF30
Buying this product plants a tree for a better tomorrow!
Ever wondered why surfers’ and lifeguards’ noses are often white? It’s because they use a sunblock that contains zinc oxide. ATTITUDE's 100% Mineral Face Stick SPF 30 uses natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, and it offers a SPF 30 protection against UVA and UVB sunlight for the safest possible sun care. This Face Stick is fragrance-free and non-whitening. Olive oil makes an easy and smooth application without getting your hands dirty, while shea and cocoa butter moisturize your skin. The perfect worry-free solution for people on the go!
- Buying this product plants a tree for a better tomorrow!
- Made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, the safest option according to EWG experts.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Olive oil, cocoa and shea butter allows an easy, smooth and non-whitening application, while keeping your skin hydrated.
- The Face Stick is ideal for active kids and grown-ups.
- Free of oxybenzone, octocrylene, 4MBC, butylparaben, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply at least every 2 hours, after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating or immediately after towel drying.
Active Ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%).
Other Ingredients: Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glyceryl stearate se, polyhydroxystearic acid.
No Information Provided
Similar Sun Care Sticks
Other ATTITUDE Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kate M from Great for the eye area, but does leave a white cast. I use this directly on my eyelids as part of my skincare routine. I have very sensitive eyes and this causes no stinging, and doesn't feel noticeable once applied. I find it easiest to apply by rubbing it on a clean finger and then working gently over the lid. I am very pale, but this does leave a glossy sheer white-blue cast. I use a sheer peach concealer wand over top to counteract, and it blends very nicely. For the upper lid, it does crease if worn alone. I usually set with a natural looking shadow to balance out the cast and reduce creasing.
Date published: 2020-07-26