Beauty & Skin Care Sun Care & Sunscreen Baby & Kids Sunscreen ATTITUDE Little Ones 100% Mineral Sunscreen Vanilla Blossom SPF 30
ATTITUDE Little Ones 100% Mineral Sunscreen Vanilla Blossom SPF 30
Description & Features
Windows in homes, buildings and cars can block UVB rays but not UVA rays – so sunscreen up before your next road trip! Fortunately, ATTITUDE's Mineral Sunscreen forms a physical barrier that protects against both! Thisa Vanilla Blossom SPF 30 Sunscreen uses worry-free, natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide for the safest possible sun care. Easy to apply, smooth and non-whitening, it’s never been easier to block the sun — not the fun!
- Buying this product plants a tree for a better tomorrow!
- Made with 100% non-nano zinc oxide, safest option according to EWG experts.
- Offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Non-greasy, non-whitening and easy to apply.
- Free of oxybenzone, octocrylene, 4MBC, butylparaben, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
Active Ingredient: Zinc oxide (20%).
Other Ingredients: Aqua/water/eau, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl isostearate, glycerin, polyhydroxystearic acid, sodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, niacinamide, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate, ethylene brassylate (herbal), vanillin, methyldihydrojasmonate (jasmine).
No Information Provided
Similar ATTITUDE Suncare
Other ATTITUDE Products
Rated 1 out of 5 by Alex from Love the brand but not the sunscreen Terrible sunscreen. Came out clumpy and very difficult to rub in. I’m usually a fan of mineral sunscreens and love the Attitude brand but this sunscreen was a total waste of money. I will not be using it and do not recommend it.
Date published: 2020-07-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by Nicky from Absolutely terrible sunscreen clumpy,hard to rub,waste of money. I do not recomand.
Date published: 2021-04-07