Clary sage is a key ingredient in many skincare formulas. It has a sweet, soothing aroma with intriguing musk and wine-like nuances. This popular oil tones the skin, balances the emotions and lifts the spirit.
This essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the flowering tops and leaves.
Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
Ingredients: Salvia sclarea (clary sage) Oil
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Sweet-herbaceous
- Middle Note: Fresh, bitter-sweet
- Dry Note: Balsamic, tea-like
- Aromatherapy Actions: Euphoric, centering, visualizing
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Avoid during pregnancy.