Avene SPF 50+ Spray For Children
Description & Features
Very high protection for the sensitive skin of children. For face & body. The Lotion for children SPF 50+ is perfectly suited to the sensitive skin of children.
- The Spray for children SPF 50+ is based on the exclusive Sunsitive protection combination from Pierre Fabre Research:
- Patented filter system containing only 4 sun filters for very broad-spectrum, long-lasting stable and effective UVB-UVA protection with optimal skin tolerance.
- Unique antioxidant complex (Pre-tocopheryl + Thialidine), for complete cellular protection against oxidative stress.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water, recognized for its soothing, anti-irritating and softening properties.
Thanks to its new Anti-aggression barrier formula*, the Spray for children SPF 50+ offers:
- A light, fluid texture when applied.
- Strengthened protective film.
- Very water-resistant formula.
The Spray for children SPF 50+ has a new OPEN / STOP system to make it more practical to use and environmentally friendly:
OPEN: turn it and the nozzle appears.
STOP: turn it and the nozzle disappears.
*sun care products do not provide complete protection against UV rays.
Directions: Before sun exposure, generously apply the Lotion for Children SPF 50+ to the child's face and/or body (for example, 2 fingers of product on the arm).
Ingredients: The List Of Ingredients May Be Subject To Modifications, We Recommend That You Check The List On The Product That You Purchased. Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Coco-Caprylate/Caprate. Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano]. Diisopropyl Adipate. Water (Aqua). Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone. Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate.Glycerin. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Silica. Decyl Glucoside. Benzoic Acid. Butylene Glycol. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Caprylyl Glycol. Disodium Edta. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil). Hydroxycapric Acid. Lauryl Glucoside. Oxothiazolidine. Propylene Glycol. Sodium Benzoate. Sodium Citrate. Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate. Sodium Polyacrylate. Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate. Sorbic Acid. Tocopherol. Tocopheryl Glucoside. Xanthan Gum.