Beauty & Skin Care Facial Skincare Facial Cleansers & Make Up Remover Facial Scrubs & Exfoliators Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay 1lb
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay 1lb
Deep pore cleansing mask that harnesses the secret + ancient power of clay. The unique structure of the volcanic ash molecules in this green healing clay help to lift dirt and oil to cleanse pores. Perform a purifying facial right at home with clay sourced from Death Valley, California where it is sun-dried for up to 6 months in temperatures up to 134°. Includes no additives or fragrance.
NO ADDITIVES, NO FRAGRANCES, NO ANIMAL TEST NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS.
Directions of Use:
- Mix healing clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar* or water.
- Use a non-metal bowl such as a glass, pottery, or wooden bowl.
- Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste .
- Add more clay or liquid as needed.
- Apply 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas.
- Let it dry for 5-10 minute for delicate skin and 15-20 minute for normal skin. Remove clay by washing with warm water.
- A slight redness may appear after removing the clay.
- This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30minutes.
Ingredients: 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite (Green) Clay
No Information Provided
Similar Facial Cleansers & Make Up Remover
Rated 4 out of 5 by darkbeforedusk from Great product for a great price! I just received this product a few weeks ago and used it a few times already. I don't want to over use the mask because I have very sensitive skin but yet I am still able to use the mask, which is great. I did find apple cider vinegar works best when mixing the product. Definietly felt my skin was tighter and pores were smaller!
Date published: 2020-03-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jen from Good product I have to be very careful with what I put on my face as I’m very reactive to most of the things I try. But I use this on the bottom of my face – where are the areas of my face aren’t as sensitive and I found it to be lovely. It worked well, I didn’t react and I could feel it working.
Date published: 2020-02-10