- With the two way hood - it doesn’t matter whether your baby faces inward or outward - the hood will still work! One zipper allows you to wear your baby facing in while another zipper allows you to wear your baby facing out.
- Two anchor straps allow you to secure the carrier coat to you or to the carrier. Keeping you and your baby warm is only a couple of buckles away. Bungee cords (located on the each side) allow for adjustability, just pull the bottom cord to shorten and lengthen as your baby grows.
- Reflective tape is used for visibility. It gets dark by 5 pm during the colder months of the year. It makes you more visible (to drivers)
- The foot pouch keeps baby’s feet toasty and covered at all times and also saves you from having to hunt for a kicked off sock or shoe.
- Easy to care for. Machine wash cold and dry low heat.