- With the two way hood - it doesn’t matter whether your baby faces inward or outward - the hood will still work! One zipper allows you to wear your baby facing in while another zipper allows you to wear your baby facing out.
- Two anchor straps allow you to secure the carrier coat to you or to the carrier. Keeping you and your baby warm is only a couple of buckles away. Bungee cords (located on the each side) allow for adjustability, just pull the bottom cord to shorten and lengthen as your baby grows.
- Reflective tape is used for visibility. It gets dark by 5 pm during the colder months of the year. It makes you more visible (to drivers)
- The foot pouch keeps baby’s feet toasty and covered at all times and also saves you from having to hunt for a kicked off sock or shoe.
- Easy to care for. Machine wash cold and dry low heat.
Similar Car Seat Accessories & Toys
Zarah: a few months ago
This parka is amazing! We have a Bjorn carrier One and it fits perfectly! I love how easy it is to put on and take off. I used it when it was -17 and all my baby wore was a long sleeve onesie and a sweater, with soft booties and she was super warm. Since I wore her front facing I still had her wear a hat because the hood was a little finicky, but still good. We looked at so many covers for our carrier and this one matched all of our needs. I also love the fact that if it gets too warm you can just unzip the hood or bring the cover down part way without having to take it off. It's totally worth every penny if you live in the city and take transit or like to wear baby for walks