BabyBjorn We Carrier
Description & Features
- Video Review
Suitable for babies and toddlers, 0-3 years.
Simplicity From Day 1:
- Easy To Put On And Take Off: Like all our baby carriers, the Baby Carrier We is designed for you to use unaided in all positions. Even on your back.
- Front Part Opens Up: The front part of the baby carrier opens up to enable you to lift your child out quickly and easily. This is particularly useful when your baby has fallen asleep in the baby carrier.
- Perfect Fit Straight Away: The baby carrier can be easily adjusted for the perfect fit when you and your partner want to share the load! The safety click will show you that you have fastened the buckles correctly.
- Three Front And Back Carrying Positions: Optimal height position for newborns. There is a special facing-in carrying position for newborns. This provides you with eye contact and all-important closeness, while allowing you to supervise your child’s breathing. Maximum length 24.5 in/62 cm
Three Front And Back Carrying Positions: Optimal height position for newborns. There is a special facing-in carrying position for newborns. This provides you with eye contact and all-important closeness, while allowing you to supervise your child’s breathing. Maximum length 24.5 in/62 cm
Easy Back Carrying: The Baby Carrier We has a unique function that allows you to safely place your toddler on your back. You move the baby carrier from front to back while your toddler sits in the baby carrier, safely and securely. The shoulder straps will remain on your body like a closed loop during the process. This unique solution allows you to place your child on your back without assistance. Simple, safe and comfortable!
All-Important Head Support: Imagine if your head weighed a third of your entire body weight! That’s how it is for newborns. Newborn babies are not strong enough to hold their heads up without support for the first five months. Just like our other baby carriers, this baby carrier can be adjusted to provide your baby with the correct head and neck support.
Perfect For Newborns:
- Upright Position: The Baby Carrier We can be used right from day one and it is anatomically designed to carry your growing child. The upright position keeps airways free and allows you to supervise your child’s breathing.
- Free Arms And Legs: Legs and arms can move freely in the Baby Carrier We, allowing your child to develop muscles, motor skills and balance.
Ergonomic Design For You And Your Child: The Baby Carrier We has a sturdy waist belt and well-padded shoulder straps to allow you to carry your growing child as comfortably as possible. The waist belt enables you to transfer the child’s weight to your hips to relieve your back and shoulders. You can vary between three carrying positions facing in, and your child will always sit in the wide leg position.
Always At The Ready: Convenient baby carrier that can be rolled up and placed in your diaper bag or under the stroller when not in use.
Developed With Pediatricians: This product was developed in close collaboration with pediatricians. We work with leading pediatricians, midwives and child psychologists. Their medical expertise is extremely important to us and they provide us with invaluable input when we develop new products. We never launch a product without their approval.
Safe & Tested Textiles: All fabrics used in this product are gentle against your child’s skin and safe to chew or suck on. They have been tested and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex ® Standard 100 Class I. This means that the textiles are free from health-hazardous substances and allergens.