Babyfied Apparel Classics Matte Black Sunglasses
Description & Features
- Stylish matte black sunglasses for babies 6-24months
- Polarized UV400 TAC scratch resistant lenses
- Non-toxic, BPA free silicone frames
- Ultra lightweight and flexible - safe for baby to bend, twist, or chew on
- Come with a stretchy, adjustable hook-on strap and a slim, stylish, drawstring pouch for non-bulky, convenient storage
- Designed in Canada
How to measure Glasses:
- Lens width (eye size) is the horizontal with the frame’s lens in millimeters.
- Lens height is the vertical height of the eyeglasses lens measured from top to the bottom of the lens.
- Bridge size is the distance between the two lenses measured from end to end at the innermost side of the lenses.
- Temple (arm) length is the length of the temple from one end to the other and also includes the bend. Measure by starting at the hinges and continue in a straight line to the farthest point without slopping downward.
- Width (frame width) is the horizontal width of the frame measured from the outmost side of the frame.
- Height (frame height) is the vertical height of the frame measured from the outmost side of the frame.
|Lens Width||Lens Height||Bridge Size||Temple Length||Width||Length|