- Allows sand to easily brush off and eliminates greasy hands
- SunComfort suncreen moisturizes to relieve dryness
- Broad spectrum Sunscreen Spray with UVA and UVB protection and is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
- Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Available in SPF 30 and 50+ Sun Protection, and both Sunscreen Lotion & Clear Spray Formats"
Directions: Apply sunscreen at least 15 to 30 minutes before going outdoors. If you can do it an hour ahead of time, that’s even better. Be sure to choose a sunscreen that offers broad spectrum protection, which means it protects from both UVA and UVB rays. Don’t forget to wear protection on cloudy days as well as sunny ones. UVB rays may be partially blocked by the grayness, but UVA rays are not. One ounce of sunscreen should cover you from head to toe if you’re wearing a swimsuit. That dollop’s about the size of a golf ball.