- Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) --- 63 mg (6300 FCC DU)
- Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei) --- 18 mg (90 FCC CU)
- Lactase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) --- 5.5 mg (290 FCC ALU)
- Diastase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) --- 10 mg (30 FCC DP)
- Sucrase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) --- 2 mg (20 FCC INVU)
- Hemicellulase (Trichoderma reesei) --- 10 mg (100 FCC HCU)
- Protease (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) --- 55 mg (22100 FCC HUT)
- Protease (Aspergillus niger) --- 5.5 mg (55 FCC SAP)
- Bacterial Protease (Bacillus subtilis) --- 5 mg (2400 FCC PC)
- Bromelain [stem] (Ananas comosus var. comosus) --- 50 mg (750 FCC PU)
- Papain [fruit] (Carica papaya) --- 12.5 mg (225 FCC PU)
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger) --- 25 mg (250 FCC LU)
- Serrapeptase (Serratia marcescens) --- 1 mg (187.5 SU)
Dosage: 1–2 capsules with each meal, up to 10 capsules daily, or as recommended by a physician. For use beyond 4 weeks, consult a physician.
Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have diabetes or gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, if you are taking anticoagulant agents or anti-inflammatory agents, or antibiotics, if you are having surgery, or if you have an allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato).