It saves Energy in 3 ways: 1) Heats up your pots/pans super fast, resulting in less cooking time. 2) It uses less electricity than an electrical element, and is more energy efficient, 3) The pan itself is the element or source of heat, resulting in less temperature or energy loss.
The induction unit works by magnetic heat transfer between the unit and the induction ready cookware. It will only heat the diameter of the base of the cooking pot, as the remaining surface stays cool to the touch, saving you money since you are wasting very little energy. The unit will not generate heat and will shut off automatically if it does not detect induction ready cookware on the surface.
- Dual functions allow for both cooking and warming
- Non-skid feet
- Shatter-resistant tempered glass
- Adjustable temperature control
- Overheating protection
- Portable design for easy storage
- LCD screen
- 1600 Watts
- Requires regular household 110V. UL approved