BioGaia Probiotic Drops with Vitamin D3
Description & Features
L. reuteri Protectis has been tested in more than 210 clinical trials and proven safe for children. Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children and is also needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy new dropper format for simple and precise dosage
- Colic Relief
- Helps Relief chronic constipation
- Digestive Health
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps to maintain immune function
- Diminish the frequency of regurgitation
- Helps prevent episodes of acute diarrhea
Ingredients: L. reuteri DSM 17938 and vitamin D3, Sunflower oil, medium chain triglyceride oil (palm kernel), silicon dioxide.
Caution: Not intended for use in premature infants. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have an immune compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-tem corticosteroid treatment).