BioGaia Protectis Baby Drops
Description & Features
BioGaia Protectis baby drops is a probiotic food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis (L. reuteri DSM 17938) that helps the good microorganisms restore a natural balance in the gut.
- 5 drops once daily
- One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis
- One of the safest and most clinically studied probiotics in infants
- Tested in 148 clinical trials
- Strong adaptation to persist and interact with humans
- Recommended by pediatricians all over the world
- 74 million sold bottles
- Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil.
- To dispense the drops tilt the bottle and give by spoon.
- Use 5 drops once daily.
- Do not add to hot drink or food as this may damage the live bacteria.
Dosage: 5 drops once daily. One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteri Protectis. Recommended dose should not be exceeded. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Ingredients: Sunflower oil, medium chain triglyceride oil (palm kernel) and L. reuteri DSM 17938. The package includes a white desiccant device for prolongation of shelf-life.
The desiccant device is approved for use in direct contact with food and should not be consumed. The product is packed in a protective atmosphere.
No Refrigeration Required.
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.