BLIS Probiotics Fresh Breath with BLIS K12
Description & Features
- Help restore a healthy bacterial balance in the oral cavity
- Help reduce halitosis through the action of a mouthwash and probiotic combination
- Following oral antimicrobial rinsing
- BLIS® K12 supplementation helps reduce volatile sulfur compound levels (halitosis)
- Help reduce oral malodour
Medicinal Ingredient: (Each lozenge contains)
Streptococcus salivarius K12 1 billion CFU
Non-medicinal ingredients: Trehalose, lactitol, maltodextrin, isomalt, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavour, magnesium stearate.
Caution: Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment) or a milk/dairy allergy. If symptoms of ear, nose or throat infections (e.g. fever, sore throat) develop, consult a health care practitioner. If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain consult a health care practitioner prior to use.