BLIS Probiotics Fresh Breath with BLIS K12
Recommended Dosage: Adults and children older than 9 years: Take up 4 lozenges a day for a minimum of 14 days. Children 9 years and younger: Take 1 lozenge a day for a minimum of 7 days.
Caution: Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment) or a milk/dairy allergy. If symptoms of ear, nose or throat infections (e.g. fever, sore throat) develop, consult a health care practitioner. If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Help restore a healthy bacterial balance in the oral cavity
- Help reduce halitosis through the action of a mouthwash and probiotic combination
- Following oral antimicrobial rinsing
- BLIS? K12 supplementation helps reduce volatile sulfur compound levels (halitosis)
- Help reduce oral malodour
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.