- Soft-silicone cover allows baby to self-feed on fruits and vegetables through small holes
- Can be used with chilled food for teething babies
- Interior stem forces food towards feeder holes
- Quick snap ring allows for easy assembly
- Small handle is perfect for baby's grasp
- Handle easily attaches to a tether
- Silicone easily rinses clean
- Recommended age: 6m+
- BpA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free
- Dimensions: 4.9" x 1.9" x 1.5"
Similar Dishes, Utensils & Placemats
Other Boon Products
Stacey: more than a year ago
I definitely prefer this over the mesh feeder, but I don't love the design. I have another silicone feeder that is narrower and has perforations all over which my 7 mo old does much better with. This one is too large for her to fit into her mouth and only has holes at the top, so she doesn't seem to be able to squeeze much food out of it, unlike the other one, which she will empty. It sure is pretty though!
Sel: more than a year ago
I wasn't too sure about this before purchasing it. I figured my daughter would either love it, or it would be one more thing to add to her arsenal of toys and gadgets she's looked at twice and never again. I'm happy to say my experience was the former. I personally have never used a mesh feeder, because I've read so many reviews about how gross those can get. I figured this one would be much easier to clean and actually reusable. My daughter loves it. We fill it with bananas, melon, cheese... you can even freeze it with fruit inside and make popsicles. Just be sure not to overfill. I would definitely recommend this to my mommy friends.