There’s a great new way to keep your drink cool and close when you’re on
the move. The Built Water Bottle Tote’s lightweight neoprene design
insulates your 600-900 mL drink for up to four hours, prevents it from
sweating in your hand, and protects your bottle from breaking and
denting. It also features a convertible clip strap that lets you attach
your beverage to backpacks, gym bags, and strollers for quick access.
The strap also turns into an easy-grip handle that lets you drink
without removing the bottle from the tote. Just slide the clip down to
release, then fold over and attach to the side. Your bottle is secured
whether you’re pouring or sipping, and the handle stays out of the way
while you drink.
- Insulates one 600-900 mL (20-30 oz.) bottle up to four hours (time varies depending on external temperatures)
- Made from protective neoprene (the wetsuit material)
- Clip handle attaches to backpacks, handbags, duffel bags, etc.
- Clip handle slides down to release, then folds over and attaches to the side of the bottle for drinking
- Stretches to fit CamelBak®, Klean Kanteen®, Nalgene®, and SIGG™ bottles as well as sports drinks
- Stores flat
- Stain resistant
- Machine wash cold, drip dry
W 4.5" x H 12.2" x D 2.4" (W 11.5cm x H 31cm x D 6cm)