- Double-seamed on three sides, these bags are designed and constructed to be durable and leak resistant
- Use them for anything: wet diapers, bum wipes, swimsuits, cosmetics, travel bag, etc
- Includes snap-able handle for strollers and a zipper for odour control
- Made in Montreal, with good quality and fair labour practices
- Fabrics and components we are all sourced in North America and are guaranteed lead, phthalate and BPA free
- Minimalist packaging is environmentally friendly, made of chlorine free recycled fibres
- Wash and dry with your cloth diapers at normal temperatures in washer and dryer
- 14" x 15"
Similar Diapering Accessories
Other Bummis Products
Megan: a few months ago
We use this wet bag to send cloth diapers to daycare. It usually has 4 clean or dirty diapers in it and I would say there is room for more. This works well for our needs in the diaper bag. No leaks or smell issues so far. I wash this with the rest of the cloth diapers and hang to dry.
Emily: about a year ago
Good quality bag - I wash it daily on the hot cycle, and it is holding up fine. The strap to hang it is very sturdy, and the zipper seems to be doing fine. I have to admit, even though I checked the measurements beforehand, it's smaller than I thought - if you're using pocket diapers, I don't think it holds more than about 5.
Isabel: more than a year ago
I prefer the Bummis bags to another brand I tried because the snap on these is strong and the bag doesn't hold water in the wash. I can fill it to the brim with about 2 or 2.5 days worth of diapers (I use inserts & covers, like Flip) and the snap can take the weight and the zipper can handle it too. Very sturdy.