- In stock
At Bummis, they love cloth diapers a lot. That being said, Bummis knows that at some point you’ll be happy to be done with them! The Bummis Potty Pant will be your little one’s trusty companion for the transition from changing table to big-kid potty.
What’s so great about cloth? It lets your little one feel the wetness. Peeing in a potty starts to seem like a better idea after all. The icing on the cake? Babies in cloth tend to potty train SOONER!
- Very trim – can easily be worn under clothing. No fluffy bums here!
- Looks like underwear – let your little one feel like a big kid! Easy on, easy off.
- Accidents? No problem. Two hidden absorbent layers where it counts. One layer of long loop cotton terry and one layer of microfiber. Training takes practice!
- Soft lining made of natural cotton-hemp fabric for maximum comfort and to allow for that helpful sensation of wetness.
- Outer layer of waterproof fabric prevents leaks.
- Stretchy lightweight side panels make for a trimmer fit, ultimate comfort and greater adjustability. Will accommodate wee ones of all sizes – from skinny minis to chunky monkeys!
- Different sizes allow for a perfect fit. Most kids will potty train within a few months and will probably wear the same size throughout the process.
The Potty Pant is absorbent and was designed to prevent leaks when accidents happen. It was not designed to be as absorbent as a diaper, so may not be appropriate at nap time or bed time for some big-kids-in-training.
Similar Training Pants
Other Bummis Products
Ginger: about a year ago
I love Bummis products and bought may of their cloth diapers and cloth wipes. But I bought 3 of these in M, supposedly fit 25-30lb tots. I find they fit very small. My son is only 26 lb but they seem really really tight on him, especially around his thighs. Quite disappointing...
Inna: more than a year ago
Well made, easy to use, don't look too bulky. I bought them to use instead of pull ups for travel and night time, as my son is pretty much potty trained. I found them very convenient for the day time, in case of little accidents. However, I wouldn't use them at night, as they don't hold as much as pull ups.
SL: more than a year ago
These training pants are nice and trim and fit well under clothes while doing a good job of containing messes. I thought they might fit oddly based on the picture here but they have been fine. I dry them on low and they do take a bit of extra time due to the extra layers. I wouldn't use these overnight for a heavy bedwetter.