- Zinc Complex absorbs excess oil while proving a deep pore cleanse
- Hydrating wash prepares the skin
- Non-drying, soap-free foam
- Rinses with no residue
- Non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Recognized by the Dermatology Review Panel
- For oily, combination and blemish-prone skin
Similar Facial Treatments
Other Cetaphil Products
Susan: about a year ago
I was sent this to try out for review purposes. I found this to be a decent drugstore brand cleanser. It is made for oily skin and states that it controls oil, i found that it helped control the oil a fair amount, but as someone with very oily skin i did still have some at the end of the day. For the average person with a normal amount I would think it would work 100%. The formula was light and foamy and the scent was minimal. I recommend it!
Breanna: about a year ago
A decent foam cleanser that isn't too drying. I don't like the scent, but the product didn't dry out my skin too much. After prolonged use I suspect it might strip my oils enough to trigger overproduction, so I plan to use it sparingly. But overall a good cleanser for oily skin.