- Contains the maximum strength redness reliever for an over-the-coutner eye drop
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness fo the eye
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- Soothes and Moisturizes
- Fast Acting
- Provides up to 8 Hours of Soothing Comfort
Redness of the eyes can sometimes be accompanied by burning and dryness of the eyes. This can be caused by environmental conditions, foreign materials in the eyes, pollen, and many other reasons.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
Glycerin (Lubricant) - 0.5%
Naphazoline hydrochloride (Redness Reliever) - 0.03%
For external use only. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 72 hours