Herb capsules are especially useful when you either need to take a particularly bitter plant, treat chronic problems or ensure regular doses over a long period of treatment. Capsules are taken quickly and easily, keep for a long time and can be carried about conveniently. All the Clef Des Champs capsules are prepared using vegetable-based containers (kosher) that can be used by vegetarians and contain neither additives, starch, coloring nor preservatives.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Black cohosh org. root Actaea racemosa 64 mg
- Chaste tree org. berries Vitex agnus-castus 64 mg
- Blessed thistle org. leaves and flowers Cnicus benedictus 64 mg
- Licorice org. root Glycyrrhiza glabra 64 mg
- Lady’s mantle org. leaves and flowers Alchemilla xanthochlora 64 mg
- False unicorn org. root and rhizome Chamaelirium luteum 30 mg
Non-medicinal ingredient: Vegetable cellulose capsules
Adults: Take 2 to 4 capsules per day, for 6 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Avoid taking with all prescription drugs, including oral contraceptives.Do not use if you are pregnant or hypersensitive to plants from the Asteraceae family.