Herb capsules are especially useful when you either need to take a particularly bitter plant, treat chronic problems or ensure regular doses over a long period of treatment. Capsules are taken quickly and easily, keep for a long time and can be carried about conveniently. All the Clef Des Champs capsules are prepared using vegetable-based containers (kosher) that can be used by vegetarians and contain neither additives, starch, coloring nor preservatives.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Gravelroot org. root Eupatorium purpureum 39 mg
- Marshmallow org. root Althaea officinalis 39 mg
- Uva-ursi org. leaves Arctostaphylos uva-ursi 39 mg
- Narrow-leaf echinacea org. root Echinacea angustifolia 39 mg
- Cayenne org. fruit Capsicum annuum 39 mg
- Juniper org. berries Juniperus communis 39 mg
- Parsley org. root Petroselium crispum 39 mg
- Ginger org. rhizome Zingiber officinale 39 mg
- Saw palmetto org. berries serenoa repens 39 mg
Non-medicinal ingredient: Vegetable cellulose capsules
Adults: Take 2 to 4 capsules per day, for 4 to 6 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Avoid taking with all prescription drugs, including anticoagulants. Do not take if you are pregnant.