While teething is a normal stage of life, it does not always go smoothly. Several changes are occurring simultaneously: modification of the digestive secretions, adaptation of the gums and changes in eating, chewing and all digestive behaviours. Teething Drops Glycerite is a blend of herbs whose combined action helps ease this painful transition. The emollient and anti-inflammatory herbs (chamomile and marshmallow) soothe the gums. Valerian relieves pain and calms. Green oats and catnip affect the digestive system (by stimulating new digestive secretions) and the nervous system, calming teething-related nervous irritation, mild fever and excitability. Plantain completes the action by helping heal the gums.Dosage
- Infants (under 2 years): As recommended by a health care practitioner.
- Children (2-4 years): Apply 6 drops (0.33 ml) to the gums, 1 to 2 times per day.
- Children (5-9 years): Apply 10 drops (0.5 ml) to the gums, 1 to 2 times per day.
- Start with small doses to make sure the plants are well tolerated.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to extended use.
: Marshmallow, green oats, chamomile, catnip, plantain, valerian, glycerin