DECCO the Toddler Monitor is a cute and friendly motion sensor device that hangs on a doorknob or handle and alerts parents if their toddler leaves their bedroom or safe space. It gives parents peace of mind knowing that they will be alerted if their toddler is on the move and in potential danger so that they too, can get a good night’s sleep.
Hang DECCO the Toddler Monitor on the inside or outside of your toddler's bedroom door and SET it from your smartphone using the Toddler Monitor app.
If your toddler tries to leave their bedroom, DECCO the Toddler Monitor will SENSE the motion of the door and send a Bluetooth signal to your smartphone.
You will be notified via the app if there is motion at the door and it will help you will KNOW that your toddler has left their bedroom and is on the move.
Any Door. Anywhere.
Set up & Use:
Lets Get Started.
- Download the Toddler Monitor app from the App Store or Google Play
- Charge your Toddler Monitor device using the USB cable provided
- Wait until the light turns green indicating your Toddler Monitor device is fully charged
- Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone
- Pair the Toddler Monitor device to your smartphone using the directions below
Open up the Toddler Monitor app
Touch the "+" icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
Lay your Toddler Monitor device on it's back and shake it
Select the device when it appears on the screen of the Toddler Monitor app
Touch the "pair" icon in the top right hand corner of the screen
Let's Get Nerdy.
Reliable BLE Technology.
DECCO the Toddler Monitor detects motion using a built-in low power, high performance accelerometer, and communicates using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to support your child safety requirements.
BLE was designed for the low-energy power requirements demanded by the Internet of Things, optimized for use in coin-cell battery devices, with native support on iOS and android devices. BLE avoids network reliability concerns and can be used in locations where WiFi is not available. We selected our programmable BLE chip from one of the leading embedded semi-conductor manufacturers (Cypress), whose technology can be found in the BMW 7 series and many other luxury vehicle brands (Porsche, Mercedes and Ducati).
BLE range can vary but DECCO the Toddler Monitor allows for up to 100 feet (33 meters) of range in line of sight, allowing for good coverage of a private home.
Smartphone Enabled App.
DECCO the Toddler Monitor pairs with and is fully controlled by the iOS or Android app that can be downloaded free of charge from the App Store or Google Play.
App alerts include:
- Range Connectivity
- Low battery on DECCO the Toddler Monitor
- Low battery on your phone
- Ability to tailor the sensitivity and style of alert that you receive (three audible sounds and haptic vibration)
- Ability to monitor up to three DECCO the Toddler Monitor devices at the same time so that you can use multiple devices in your home
DECCO the Toddler Monitor is easily charged using the USB cable that is included in the package. The charge will last approximately 7 days with daily use.