- Moisturizes without leaving an oily residue
- Helps to break down excessive sebum and product buildup
- Strengthens hair and helps alleviate breakage
- Recyclable, biodegradable and made from renewable sources
- Cruelty free
- Animal Testing
- Artificial Fragrances or Dyes
- Petroleum Compounds: Mineral Oil, Petrolatum or Paraffin
- PEGS, PPG, MEA, DEA or TEA
Other Desert Essence Products
Andreanne: more than a year ago
I absolutely love this shampoo! The only thing is I wouldn't use it without the conditioner that goes with it. I use first the conditioner and then the shampoo, makes my fine hair more voluminous. I dye my hair really often and I never had a problem with this shampoo. My hair feels less dry and stronger. I love trying new shampoo and after my first time with this one I wanted to try another one, but I quickly ran back to it because I could feel the difference. Makes my hair less dull, feels thicker and less fragile, good for coloured hair, soft smell and you don't need allot at all! Highly recommend for fine hair, but use the conditioner first everywhere, leave it while you wash your body or shave or whatever, then rinse and use the shampoo ONLY to the roots, rinse throughly and voilà!
Laura: more than a year ago
I have tried a lot of natural shampoos and conditioners. I find this one performs the best and most like conventional products without all the questionable chemicals. The best qualities of this shampoo are that it is not thin and watery, it does lather, it is moisturizing and smells nice.