Description & Features
Diflucan One is a 1-pill, 1-dose, 1-day treatment that is clinically proven to cure most yeast infections. It can be taken anytime, anywhere, and it starts to relieve your symptoms in just one day.
Diflucan One works by stopping the growth of the fungi that caused the yeast infection in the first place. Although you only need to take one pill, the medication in Diflucan One, fluconazole 150 mg, continues working in your body for several days until your yeast infection is cured. You'll notice your symptoms begin to disappear within 24 hours and within 7 days they should be gone completely. If your symptoms have not improved within 3 days and have not completely disappeared within 7 days, contact your doctor.
How it's taken:
- Take Diflucan One by mouth as a one-time only dose, with or without food.
- It can be taken anytime, anywhere to relieve the itching, burning and discharge associated with yeast infections.
- Do not take more than one dose for an infection.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Diflucan One if:
- This is your first yeast infection
- You have frequent vaginal infections
- You are at increased risk for sexually transmitted infections, have multiple sexual partners or change partners often
- You have heart disease
- You are considering using this product for a child under 12 years old
- Most side effects reported in clinical trials were mild to moderate in nature.They included headache, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea
- If you develop skin eruptions, experience a new rash or allergy symptoms such as hives, contact a doctor or pharmacist