With all the key safety features that parents love in the Radian® family, the R120 model is a step up from the R100 and provides additional infant body support cushions to help keep babies and infants positioned correctly.
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 2.3-20.5 kg (5 - 45 lbs), forward-facing children from 10 - 29.5 kg and up to 144 cm (22 - 65 lbs and up to 57") in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 45 kg (120 lbs).
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- It also fits 3 across in most mid-size vehicles, folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Safestop® energy-absorbing harness
- Additional forward-facing recline position to accommodate different types of contoured vehicle seats, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
- Rear-facing tether capability
- UAS installation up to 30 kg (65 lb) child
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Low-sitting profile makes it easy for your child to board
- Angled cup holder keeps a variety of drinks upright and within easy reach
- Cover is machine washable and dryable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples.
Please note: Diono Radian models expire 10 years from date of purchase and are approved for the use of harness mode for 8 years and up to 10 years in booster mode.