How it works:
- Press gently until nipple is slightly exposed. No need to pop it any further. Your baby's suckling will keep it in place. The nipple will have a slight pull- back (similar to how mother nature intended)
- If you push the nipple out 'until it sticks or locks in place, it won't pop back when baby drops it
- 100% silicone
- No lead, PVC, BPA, latex or phthalates
Other Doddle and Co. Products
Katrina: a few months ago
I love the design but it's not useful to my son. My boy is 2 months now and easy for him to spit out. Even it's shows for 0-6months but I don't think it's good for under 3 months because baby need to sucks hard otherwise will spit it out. I will give my boy try again when he turns 5 or 6 months.
Ashley: a few months ago
Love the design and idea of this soother. It has the same shape nipple as the green Avent soothers that a lot of babies like. My only complaints are
1. that the silicone is quite sticky/staticky and attracts a lot of hair and dirt
2. When my daughter falls asleep it pops out and its hard for her to put it back in when she's half asleep.
Maeghan: about a year ago
I splurged and ordered this from the states before they were available on Well.ca. It's a wonderful design and love that it's all silicone. Unfortunately for me after trying every kind of pacifier out there, my babe never ended up liking any of them. But he did like to chew on it anyway.