Douglas Laboratories Livdetox
- Choline, betaine, and methionine are involved in methyl group metabolism, which is essential for normal liver function
- Choline, methionine and inositol are also lipotropic nutrients which promotes or encourages the export of fat from the liver
- Choline, as an integral component of lecithin (phosphatidylcholine), is used for synthesis and maintenance of normal cell membranes and Choline deficiency results in steep increases in serum enzyme markers of liver injury
- Taraxacum (dandelion) has been traditionally used as a detoxifying herb working principally on the liver and gallbladder
- Silybum marianum, milk thistle, is rich in flavonoids known collectively as silymarin that has also been shown to support healthy liver function
- Cynara scolymus (artichoke) has been used medicinally for centuries as it is beneficial to the liver as it protects it against environmental and toxins
- Cynara’s usefulness in liver support is thought to be due to its content of caffeoylquinic acids, e.g. cynarin, and flavonoids
- Curcumin has been demonstrated to be a potent antioxidant, and may also provide important support for healthy liver function
Indications: Livdetox™ may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals who wish to maintain the structure and function of a healthy liver.
Yellow spots on tablets are normal caused by Turmeric (Curcuma longa).
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, adults take 3 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat, gluten, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial preservatives, artificial flavouring, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).