Apply eyeshadow to the eyelid using the applicator, starting at the inside corner and working outwards. When using two colours, apply the darker shade to the outer corner and the lighter shade to the inner corner of the eye, or use as a highlighter under the eyebrow arch.
- Truly natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Similar Eye Makeup
Other Dr. Hauschka Products
Linda: more than a year ago
I have very sensitive eyes. This was a last resort in my attempt to wear eye shadow - and it works beautifully. I wore it for a week straight and there was no irritation or itchiness. It only misses the 5/5 because of excess loose powder - it's kind of messy. Colours are fantastic together!
Susan: more than a year ago
the first thing I noticed was the packaging. I've bought 'organic' eye make up in the past, and typically the packaging has been underwhelming. This one however .... gorgeous. Colours are rich and the brush it comes with is good quality. I would have given it 5 stars but I find it doesn't have staying power.
Sarah: more than a year ago
This is some nice powder and I especially like that it is non-toxic. For that reason I can be more forgiving with it! The colours are really nice though and they spread well. The only drawback I can see so far is that the powder does loosen more than conventional eye shadow, making use of brushes a little harder. But its a very small flaw. Otherwise its really nice!